He is also much loved by his fans and was kind enough to be the first to contribute to this blog. For that I am eternally grateful.
5 Questions with J.C. Hutchins:
1. What is your least favorite word?
"Literally," as it is often misused in conversation.
2. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, emotionally?
I love brainstorming and collaborating with others. There's nothing better than a couple of creatives playing "what if?" and teasing out an idea.
3. What is the closest you have ever come to giving up writing?
I've never considered quitting writing. Not even close.
4. What is the strangest thing you have ever done while writing?
I probably make strange faces as I search for words, but I can't think of anything strange. Sorry.
5. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God (or Allah or Yahweh or Odin. Generally the Supreme Being of your choice.) say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
"There goes the neighborhood."
Thanks again to Mr. Hutchins for taking the time to answer these questions. If you would like to know more about J.C. and his work surf over to http://JCHutchins.net.
Thank you for reading and I'll see you again next time!