1. What are your favorite and your least favorite words?
Least favorite is racial comments. We are all human and bleed red. My favorite to use is awesomeness, coolness, or laters! lol
2. What turns you on creatively?
Creatively—ideas that just pop out of nowhere. I always like to play the “What if…” game.
3. What is the closest you have ever come to giving up your craft?
I gave up once. Many, many moons ago back in 2004, and then later picked the pen back up in 2010. Now I have several things published, and many more in the upcoming year. =) Sometimes when I get really frustrated with a piece I do think about laying down the pen again.
4. What is the strangest thing you have ever done while creating?
I would have to say when I talk to myself. My kids look at me strange. LOL I then have to tell them that I’m making sure the dialogue sounds okay. heh
5. Supposing that you are going to be reincarnated and you have your choice would you come back as animal, vegetable, or mineral?
An animal. I would love to be a bird. To fly away whenever I wanted, because it would beat the cost of airline prices. LOL
6. Assuming heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you come knocking at the pearly gates?
You’re brother has been waiting for you.
Thanks again to Lani and thanks to you for reading!